acxion phentermine 30 mg
acxion phentermine 30 mg Acxion is an anorectic drug, that is, it serves as an appetite suppressant, resulting in a reduction in body weight by eating less.
Acxion Information Guide
- Commercial names : Acxion, Acxion AP, Acxion C.
- Generic name : Phentermine.
- It serves to : Reduce weight.
acxion phentermine 30 mg original with sticker
Before taking this medicine
You should not use phentermine if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- a history of heart disease (coronary artery disease, heart rhythm problems, congestive heart failure, stroke);
- severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- overactive thyroid;
- extreme agitation or nervousness;
- a history of drug abuse; or
- if you take other diet pills.
Treatment with Acxion can be up to 12 weeks using up to 15 mg per day. With 30 mg tablets it can be extended to 36, using the drug 4 weeks yes and 4 no. The capsules should be taken one hour before breakfast. In some cases, the daily dose can be delivered in 2 or 3 doses using the capsules with lower active content.
It is not recommended to use in elderly people. Acxion AP long-acting tablets should not be used by children under 16 years of age.
Presentations and method of administration
- Tablets and capsules of 5, 10, 15 or 30 mg of Phentermine hydrochloride, in boxes with 15 or 30 pieces. They are manufactured by Ifa Celtics in the Acxion, Acxion AP and Acxion C trademarks.